BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

wow that was just dumb she took every thing completely out of context. if you are going to attack something at least know what you are talking about

Abbess Sanctorum

I wonder if she's a troll, or dead serious. I mean some trolls can really try too hard.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-17-2010 at 04:15 PM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

It's truly amazing. A combination of left wing extremism and right wing paranoia. I thought the two could never mix, but apparently they can.
    I am captain politically correct, and the king of maturity.
    To survive on this forum, you must be as mad as a hatter...Thankfully, i am.

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-17-2010 at 04:15 PM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Abbess Sanctorum

Holy ****, I just looked at the rest of the PBSBlog sight.

PBS blog? Ain't got nothin' to do with the actual [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Broadcasting_Service]PBS[/url]. This PBS is just Public Bull**** :P
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Veteran-Sergeant

Dang!

That is sad if there are people out there really like that....

Well it is time to go off killing the enemys of the Emperor...lol.

Amazing she displays a combination of stupidity, paranoia, and vigour rarely seen out of Jack Thompson's ilk.

Chaplain

This "lady" would make the worst mom ever.

And I say "would" with full belief that she's not a mom - no guy in existence would impregnate this kind of nutterbutter!
    "What scares us is I think we needed violence."
    http://reddragons40k.blogspot.com/

Veteran-Sergeant

Reminds me of the screeds against Dungeons and Dragons back in the '80's. Also the works of Jack Chick, another paranoid conspiracy theorist.

I have a simple question to ask about all this. If everyone who plays 40K becomes a psychopathic killer, (just like with video games,) why isn't this country knee deep in bodies? If their theories are true, I shouldn't be able to walk out the door to get the mail without someone shooting at me.(Just for the record, this hasn't happened to me lately.)

Maybe they should read William Gaines' speech to the Senate Subcommitte Hearings into Juvenile Delinquency (Comic Books). Granted, that was in 1954, but his response is still as relevant if not more so today.

The attacks stay the same, just the target changes. Depressing, isn't it.
    92 Golf: Death From Within
    Any plan where you lose your hat is a bad plan.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast