BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo Lizard View Post
    I feel sorry for saying this but " of corse she would be british! " Anti-US flaming in 3...2...
    Then why even say it? Do you know how hard it is to make friends outside of US because of stupid bull**** like this? Do you have any clue how traumatizing it is for a little kid to have to grow up overseas on a military base where everyone in his school hates his country because of bull**** like that?* Maybe she's crazy because shes ****ing crazy, did you ever think of that?

*And possibly because no one like the US military base said kid is growing up on in their country.....

I can understand why folk get annoyed about things like this but lets be honest, she is a fruitloop. Nothing more, nothing less. There will always be people taking offence to things like 40k. Just like the loony tunes that said Poemon was promoting witchcraft ect.

As for the anti US thing, whats wrong with the US? I am in England but i don't see the US as some kind of evil super power.

As for 40k corrupting. My pet rabbit was supposed to be a female but now the vet says its a male, crappy pet store or Slannesh at work? I really hope it turns into a spawn! Be a much more interesting pet to take for a walk lol.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567