BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Battle-Brother

A store in Erie , PA has started to allow 30k in tournies. I've used my world eaters twice now. The list has a hard time with flyers. I haven't been able to get a 30k flyer yet and the missile squad is too many points. As mentioned 20 man squads(with apothecary) is pretty good. scoring terminators is bad *** too. just gotta finish painting my Spartan. Kharn and 20 marines, here I come!

Daemon-Prince

Only problem i see with 30k vs 40k is the issue 30k will have dealing with flier spam!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

I played against a 30K world eaters list with Mechanicum allies last week with my Necron foot list and it was quite a close game. I didn't see any of the units as over powered and he still had a hard time against the four AV13 vehicles I had on the board. We played book mission 4 and it went to turn seven with me winning by 1 victory point. Playing against 30k is a welcome change in my opinion even if they had flyer spam or a super heavy it would still have been a thoroughly enjoyable game.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by BananaDynasty View Post
    I played against a 30K world eaters list with Mechanicum allies last week with my Necron foot list and it was quite a close game. I didn't see any of the units as over powered and he still had a hard time against the four AV13 vehicles I had on the board. We played book mission 4 and it went to turn seven with me winning by 1 victory point. Playing against 30k is a welcome change in my opinion even if they had flyer spam or a super heavy it would still have been a thoroughly enjoyable game.
    My favorite is the new Heavy support tank destroyer....if you pen the armor it can explode lol
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    You could paint your models pink and lime green if you want and declare that they are a successor chapter of DA. Most people just want to see painted models.
    The Angels of Any Given Frozen Yogurt Shop?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12