BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Black Widow film announced

Apparently:

[URL="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0424060/?ref_=nv_sr_1"]From Scarlett Johannsons IMDB page[/URL].

Dear god I hope it is true.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Hope so too. The listed director is the writer of Watchmen and Xmen (and the VA of Solid Snake) and has been trying to get a Widow film off the ground for a while - which could mean he finally got it greenlit or it's old news resurfacing.

Brother-Captain

Just watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier yesterday and if this is true it would be great news because the ending of that film pretty much screams out for a solo Black Widow movie (with Nick Fury likely playing a decent role too) as she has a whole mess of stuff she needs to sort out in the fallout from how that movie ends, let alone whatever Ultron puts her through in Avengers 2 as I think she's got a more prominent role in that film than she had in the first one (pretty sure I read Whedon saying that somewhere).
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Occuli Imperator

Oh, this could be very exciting. Let us hope that it has good writers
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Captain

If they play it like Bourne Identity, and not at all like Captain America, then it could work. Otherwise it won't. For myself the only time I found the character even remotely interesting was when she was playing either Loki or that Russian general like chumps. Otherwise I just didn't find her all that memorable. Of course, I should also mention, I'm not much a fan of Scarlett Johansson either. I don't hate her, per se. She just leaves me lukewarm.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Daemon-Prince

I think this should be called "we will all watch it for dat ***" Aka: Scarlet = Drool!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Seems like it might be real this time.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

awesome
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Kerasplode
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast