BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yep Yarrick who replaced his missing arm with an Ork's power claw in spite of Ordo Xenos doctrines, then pulls out his own eye to fit an extra pistol in there cos with one good arm he was struggling with carrying a storm bolter and a pistol....the guy who has banished the famous Ghazghkull Thraka.....yep the Eternal Warrior Yarrick he's a scaredy cat, he'll now run if he stubs his toe....
    http://bloodshadowsm41.blogspot.co.uk

If he is your only HQ choice, he still has to be the warlord by default though, I don't think chain of command can over-ride not having a warlord at all.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chaplain

Oh I agree, like I said its just not worded to allow it so you have to house rule it to be functional until they fix it, personally I'm going with the insert "other model" into the Chain of Command wording though I would prefer if they ended up just removing the rule from him altogether, since I don't see Yarrick as being second behind any other warlord save perhaps Creed, who doesn't have the Senior Officer rule anyhow.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Shadow View Post
    Yep Yarrick who replaced his missing arm with an Ork's power claw in spite of Ordo Xenos doctrines, then pulls out his own eye to fit an extra pistol in there cos with one good arm he was struggling with carrying a storm bolter and a pistol....the guy who has banished the famous Ghazghkull Thraka.....yep the Eternal Warrior Yarrick he's a scaredy cat, he'll now run if he stubs his toe....
    Well, he is getting pretty old by now. Maybe there's an early dinner at the Old Imperial Heroes Home he has to get to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12