BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HH IV: Conquest

Default HH IV: Conquest

[url]http://www.blacklibrary.com/Images/Product/AlternativeBL/xlarge/timetable.jpg[/url]

then there's these seminars:

After Isstvan: "Not all the Legions emerged from the Dropsite Massacre quite as they entered it. What is next for the Iron Hands, Salamanders, Night Lords, and Alpha Legion?"

Shattered Legions: "The guerrilla War against the traitors has begun! The seminar focuses on the mysterious organization that almost changed the face of the Imperium forever."

Librarian

No Prospero?? come on... Give us the Space Wolves v. Thousand Sons!

Fly Lord

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bl-weekender-timetable.jpg 
Views:	444 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	8388

Aside from the name, they don't give anything away regarding HH:4

It could be the conquest of Prospero, or Calth...
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

IIRC Prospero is called HH: inferno. Could have been a name change, but prosper wasn't much of a conquest hehe.

My vote goes to signus. They don't have to do any new lists (the purported reason that inferno might not be the next book anymore) and technically the Blood Angels were doing a conquest?

Could just as easily be calth though.

First-Captain

neither of those would be named Conquest I think... maybe that one Knight world that's mentioned in Codex:Knights that was right in the way of the traitors? that would qualify as a Conquest... very very wild guess tho
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

They told us what it was going to be at GD, but I can't remember what they said. Anyone else go to the FW seminar?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Last years Heresy weekender said biok 4 was Prospero, then Signus then Calth. But at this years FW open day it was said that Signus was next, as Prospero was delayed to improve Sisters of Silence amd Custodes.

Conquest sounds decidely non Signus, nor does it sound Calthy.

Signus could be good as its only 2 new legions (both the angels apparantly). Calth would be Word Bearers and Ultras. Ultras are a big deal, and it would introduce Imperial Army as well.

Guess well find out in 4 weeks time....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

The idea of more night lords pleases me

well thinking about it there was no real conquest might just be a project title(to throw people off) though it does fit with the other 3. this has me wondering and now my brain hurts T-T. why do this to me Red why. makes me sad as just missed out on going this year..... again T-T

Aaron Dembsky-Bowden involved in the 'Conquest' presentation? Thorpe and Wraight?

It's Calth and the war waged against the ultramar realm of 500 worlds by the world eaters and the word bearers IMHO.

+ the skirmishes between Dark angels, night lords and the fate of white scars during that time confronted with the alpha legion. (salt of course)
    Last edited by Vlad78; 04-22-2014 at 10:03 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast