BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Northern Warlords - Warrington Uk

Just to advertise our club in case there are any potential new members lurking around on here.

We are a club based in Warrington Cheshire. We play a variety of games from GW products to Netrunner and just about everything in between.

We currently meet up every tuesday night from 7pm until 11pm at the meeting lane community centre in Penketh

If you are interested and would like to come along then please visit our forum at northernwarlords.co.uk or email me at [email][email protected][/email]

Since your a gaming club in my local catchment are I thought youd like to know that as of August 15th this year Ive opened a hobby store which right now only has Games Workshop products and most importantly tables.
    We have the cheapest prices around from what Ive seen, especially selling "Betrayal at Calth" for £78 including free P&P.
    Please feel free to have a look at our website [url]www.alchemistsworkshops.com[/url]
    There are currently 2 tables for 40k assembled and not quite painted yet, please see below, with a third and a AoS to be started
    Opening times are:
    9am till 9pm Monday to Friday
    10:30am till 9pm Saturday
    10am till 4pm Sunday
    Any suggestions or feedback are always welcome
    Please stop by have a game or check us out