BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default A Song of Ice and Fire thread

For discussion on all things ASoIaF, written, televisual and other.

The rules:
    1) Spoilers from the show are only allowed after the UK edition has aired (that's 9pm Monday GMT). Those in the colonies, please take note.
    2) Spoilers from the books are allowed. If you don't want them, don't visit the thread or visit your local bookstore. They've been out long enough.
    3) No angry shouty arguments. This is a fan appreciation page, nothing more.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    1) Spoilers from the show are only allowed after the UK edition has aired (that's 9pm Monday GMT). Those in the colonies, please take note.
    We're not the spoilers, you're the spoilers by making the rest of us wait and ruining our ability to talk about it!

And Old Woman Tyrell would be completely okay with that. Probably.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    We're not the spoilers, you're the spoilers by making the rest of us wait and ruining our ability to talk about it!

Brilliant.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Also I'm agreeing with the idea that they should recast Daario Nahaaris every season with no explanation or reason.

Until they get him right.

Banned

Nope, just a new guy every season. Besides, a blue bearded, golden moustachioed, rainbow clad dude would be idiotic on screen.

It'd be the embodiment of Sweden.

Banned

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    We're not the spoilers, you're the spoilers by making the rest of us wait and ruining our ability to talk about it!]
    I assure you it isn't through choice.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast