BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    Banned

Also bringing this back:

*squee*

Doran Martell = ALEXANDER SIDDIG! Like the number one fancast... Amonst women on tumblr anyway.
    Nymeria Sand = [URL="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3725055/"]Jessica Henwick[/URL]
    Tyene Sand = [URL="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3065809/"]Rosabell Laurenti Sellers[/URL]
    Obara Sand = [URL="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1095720/"]Keisha Castle Hughes[/URL]
    Oh and Myrcella has been recast, new actress looks adawbs so yay. Still sad, liked the old one a lot.

So not cool that they have ****ing Trystane listed as the heir of Dorne elsewhere instead of Arianne though. Show has a ****ty enough record with women without ****ing taking that away. Better just be an oversight. Bad enough Asha/Yara has been relegated to a minor character in the show without dropping anotehr female POV character in faour of some snot nosed boy.

Oh and Pedro Pascal is a fan of The Mary Sue feminist geek website hehe. Interview with him [URL="http://www.themarysue.com/pedro-pascal-interview-sdcc/"]here[/URL]
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-26-2014 at 01:40 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Yay! Shame about Myrcella, I liked the original girl a lot. I was also hoping to see who'd be this seasons Daario, but guess it'll be a surprise.

Also:

The blooper video is great hehe.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The last 30 seconds are pure gold.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

OMFG! Bashir as Doran, bloody loving it. Also yay for Sand Snakes and the awesome Jonathan Pryce. Though I have no memory of who high sparrow is. No news on Arianne Martel or the Greyjoy clan yet?

EG, It's probably just to explain who he is to non-book readers, we know Doran hasn't really chosen an heir yet. We also know what happens to the snot nosed boy!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I remember now, he's the crazy High Septon who has so much fun with Cersei. Pryce will be excellent in that role.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Banned

First 45 seconds are gold

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    OMFG! Bashir as Doran, bloody loving it. Also yay for Sand Snakes and the awesome Jonathan Pryce. Though I have no memory of who high sparrow is. No news on Arianne Martel or the Greyjoy clan yet?

EG, It's probably just to explain who he is to non-book readers, we know Doran hasn't really chosen an heir yet. We also know what happens to the snot nosed boy!
    I hope so, it would be inexcusable to take such a major player in Westeros politics and a rare example of a (by Westeros standards) empowered woman and give the role to a boy who is ****ing insignificant in teh books.

Omigosh that video is brilliant also Maisie Williams as the CUTEST GIGGLE. *flails*

*Rapturous sound of lesbians everywhere rejoicing, also some men.*
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast