BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Default Male Sisters of Battle

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-17-2010 at 04:12 PM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Fly Lord

Oh, Aldramelech, I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard!

Just play nice and you you all can have it....
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-17-2010 at 04:10 PM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

It's possible that somewhere in the Imperium there is an order of truly faithful men. They may even have some means to get power armours and bolter, tho I'd be tricky. They wouldn't work for Ecclesiarchy for sure.

Chapter-Master

Where is she when you need her...?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Are we sure that the Sisters of Battle are really women? They could be transvestites for all we know.

Chapter-Master

they apparently hang out with the slann, squats, chaos tau, zoats and female space marines. Usually at their bingo night.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

The breasts on the minis are obvious but who knows what is hiding in the codpiece...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Abbess Sanctorum

Lol. That's like saying a female Samurai.

But seriously, unlike Space Marines there are actual restrictions put on the Sisterhood.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Actually, this is better:

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Regardless of your inane response, the fact still remains-- this is a sci-fi. Science fiction. In fiction, each gender is capable of what the author wants them to be capable of. There is no reasonable difference between a female Guard and male Guard. Or a male or female Tau (actually most humans wouldn't be able to tell the difference...). Or male or female Eldar. Or male or female Necron. Orks have no gender and use masculine terms because that's the default for the English language, not because they are actually male (one could argue that all Orks are male, but that wouldn't exactly say much about male intelligence). An insanely faithful male that is trained to the utmost potential of a human being would be similar to a Sister of Battle if put inside military-grade power armor, even if by legal and religious decree there can be no males in their organization. For all three roleplaying games, there is no difference between males and females except how society treats them and what part of reproduction they take, and for the former even THAT is only on specific planets. The (marines) are the most elite human military organization in the Imperium, and they are all (male).

For the most part, it doesn't matter what gender someone in 40k is. The grimdark does not care if you are male or female.
    '=)'
    Last edited by Warfare; 01-06-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast