BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Interceptor + Astra Militarum Orders

If a model only has one weapon and fired it in my opponents turn due to the Interceptor USR what happens during my turn when the same model successfully passes his Leadership test and receives the 'Take Aim!' order? (or really, any order barring 'Move! Move! Move! and 'Get Back In The Fight!')

Chaplain

in the case of a shooting attack the model that fired the interceptor weapon doesn't have a weapon to shoot so simply doesn't shoot as it forgoes its shooting attack the following turn for using an interceptor weapon, in the case of orders that make you run or get back in the fight nothing changes.

Basically, you can't use AM orders to circumvent the number of weapons you are permitted to fire in a turn with a model.
    Last edited by Gleipnir; 04-26-2014 at 07:45 AM.

Veteran-Sergeant

Thanks Gleipnir. I was getting hung up on Basic versus Advanced rules section on page 7 in the BRB.

Which begs the question... What IG unit has interceptor?

Chapter-Master

Saber Defense Platforms.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Icarus Laser and Quadguns on the ADL (for people not using FW or expansions)

Brother-Captain

Army specific he means. ADL is something anyone can take.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214