BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Short SW: Rebels clip focusing on Sabine:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

[URL="http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=122034"]SW: Rebels premiere dates[/URL]:
    Monday, September 29: "Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion" one-hour movie will be available to verified users on WATCHDisneyXD.com and the WATCH Disney XD app for smartphones and tablets. It will also be available on Disney Channel SVOD.

Friday, October 3: Premiere telecast of the one-hour movie "Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion" (9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel.

Saturday, October 4: "Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion" will be available on Disney XD VOD and for purchase through Apple iTunes, Amazon Instant Video and Google Play.

Monday, October 6: "Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion" (8:00 p.m., ET/PT) premieres on Disney XD.

Monday, October 13: "Star Wars Rebels" (9:00 p.m., ET/PT) series premieres on Disney XD.

Tuesday, October 14: "Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion" will be available to own on DVD in retailers nationwide. The DVD includes the movie, a free Ghost 3D model ship, four "Star Wars Rebels" shorts, plus a never-before-seen piece that takes you deeper into the world of "Star Wars Rebels" and the upcoming season.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

New video thingy, plus three 50 second shorts you can see on Star Wars youtube channel as well if you want.

Chapter-Master

[URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29144135"]Half a falcon and maybe an e-wing?
    [/URL]

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Definitely an X-Wing, not an E-Wing. Dual cannon on each wing just about visible, and nowt over the top of the canopy.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Looked a bit small for an X-wing. I thought the Ewings third cannon was underslung?

Nope. Also, E-wings dakka isn't mounted on the wing tips.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I stand corrected.
    It still looks narrow for an xwing

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast