BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

She was killed in the comics, which were B-canon, now its in the Legends/EU canon. Now she is shown to explicitly survive Order 66.

Unleashed is also Legends/EU canon I think, not proper canon. Which happily means Shaak Ti is still alive too, worst ****ing thing that game did was sexualise the hell out of her then kill her.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Unleashed is also Legends/EU canon I think, not proper canon.
    So like Shadows where it was "A-canon", but then was converted to Legends later. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Which happily means Shaak Ti is still alive too, worst ****ing thing that game did was sexualise the hell out of her then kill her.
    Yeah. That was a rough fight. Contrasting that fight with her apprentice later shows how much confidence can help make a woman sexy.

Oddly enough, she was not very sexualized before that. Those brown robes really don't do anything for a woman's figure, but I did find Luminara intriguing. Guess it's the gothic/period style her robes were done in that helped.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Charistoph View Post
    How is this a retcon if they don't show here dying in the films and then show her being captured later? Sure, the only two Jedi we actually see escape are the ones we see in Empire Strikes Back, but that doesn't mean a few laid really low, either. A lot can happen in the 23-ish years it took for Vader to off himself and Palpatine. The EU had quite a few cases of Luke and company finding either lost Jedi or the remnants of them before they were finally caught.

And also, how "canon" is Unleashed? For a time it was treated like Shadows was.
    She died on panel in a comic book. It was about as canon as anything else in Star Wars, which is to say only until it was inconvenient.

That was what annoyed me, they abandoned her established look just to sexualise her and then bumped her off for Reasons it was a train wreck. You had Obi Wan weaing the same ****ing robes in the desert for decades but no can't have a woman wearing sensible clothes in a video game, lets put her in something really revealing...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Wonder if we'll be seeing Lando in the new films.

I hope we do. Could do with more character development!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

They could just drop this whole conversation into the movie and I'd be happy.

Chapter-Master

I bloody well hope not...

[url]http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/scifi/leaked-stormtrooper-helmet-designs-allegedly-show-episode-viis-imperial-infantry.html[/url]
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

I kind of like it.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

I want to see the whole outfit before I judge, and I totally see that working in the movie.

Put my finger on it's appeal.

It's very art deco, a style of which I am a fan!

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast