BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Its the "not 7th" edition. More of a 6.1 than a new edition... not much changes probably.

Quote Originally Posted by PaD View Post
    Damn! I was really hoping they would finish updating the Codexes before a new edition came out. I wish just once they could finish one job before starting another. What's going to happen to all the codexes out so far? Of course they will still be playable, but how will they fair against stuff written for 7th. Same old mistakes every flipping time. Gosh darn it!
    Given half the 6th codexes already fair pretty poorly against the other half I don't see how it could get worse...

Battle-Brother

Starter set says its still available. I am excited IF this is a move toward an update to the rules.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." Douglas Adams

Things are still available on the site but won't get added to a basket to buy

Chapter-Master

Yep. You can't add the BRB, though the mini rules book is still available to buy, as are the e-rules. Which seems odd. Surely the mini-rules would go if they were being changed. Makes me think that it may just be adding stuff to the BRB, rather than changing the rules.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    Just checked: the core rules are "No Longer Available" in the US.

Attachment 8476
    Im sure there was a rumour floating around about an updated rule set coming out. Not 7th but a new boxed set with blood angels and orks. Is this maybe why they are dropping these items.

Not 7th but faqs added.
    Tau'va

Curious to see what, if anything happens to the Psychic Power tables, Battle Brothers charts and Warlord Traits. Please - Let there be FAQ's!!

I'm sure that no matter what changes our friendly Chaos Space Marine players will complain the loudest - It is tradition....

I'm running a tournament on May 31st - it may be our last shot at 6th edition!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

Someone pass me the salt, I need to add more to this huge pile of salt.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    Just checked: the core rules are "No Longer Available" in the US.

Attachment 8476
    Im sure there was a rumour floating around about an updated rule set coming out. Not 7th but a new boxed set with blood angels and orks. Is this maybe why they are dropping these items.

Not 7th but faqs added.
    Tau'va

Chapter-Master

Has anyone considered that it might be this new "mini game" mentioned in WDD issue 13?

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast