BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Can you imagine having to bring up to 2500 pts to a 1850 game?

cause GW apparently can
    Nah. Sounds like monkey man-parts to me matey. Some dreamt up Tournament wish list.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

I tend to use expensive units rather than lots of cheaper ones with not much balance between the different army sections so on first sight I'd say %would restrict me a good deal more than the FOC. I sense a financially crippling restructuring of my armies on the way.

If it's even true.

It's all just rumours at the moment.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I think it's all bollocks personally.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Sideboard seems to be dug out of Sifto mine...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Now then, corroborating sources (that is not say confirmed) say it's 6th Ed FAQ'd up the wazoo.

Nothing else corroborated as yet.

The percentages thing is interesting and I think it would help the game personally, but I really don't see it happening, its too much of a rewrite. i think what we're seeing is lots of rumours flooding in at once from 4chan because they know that Natfka will publish anything

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Also I'm liking what I'm hearing about prescience moving away from the primaris slot. Makes my Eldar farseer powers a lot nicer.
    Same here. Being able to take both Guide and Prescience is a little ridiculous. If Prescience is no longer the primaris power, I do wonder if you'll see a lot more Eldar allies just for the Farseer.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar_Atog View Post
    Same here. Being able to take both Guide and Prescience is a little ridiculous. If Prescience is no longer the primaris power, I do wonder if you'll see a lot more Eldar allies just for the Farseer.
    Would it be any worse than it is now?

"Hey lets bring our friendly farseer along to our company picnic!"
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    "Hey lets bring our friendly farseer along to our company picnic!"
    Hey, her potato salad is out of this world

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast