BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Librarian

It's the same crap that happened before 6th came out. Percentages, crazy zany rules, none of which panned out.

I can't wait for it to just come out already so people can stop this raving nonsense and move on with their lives.

There's people already claiming they're selling their armies because of RUMORS. It's great.

More from Lords of War on Facebook:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lords of War
    A new Realm of Battle board will be released with 7th edition. This board will have a "40k/City" theme and will be 6' x 4' with a travel bag like the current Realm of Battle Board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lords of War
    Is calling BS on the whole "percentages" for your forces in 40K.

Totally removing the FOC, sideboards, and other drastic changes seem very counter to the "It's just 6th edition revised with FAQ updates" rumor.

Which set seems more likely to be true?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    Totally removing the FOC, sideboards, and other drastic changes seem very counter to the "It's just 6th edition revised with FAQ updates" rumor.

Which set seems more likely to be true?
    Hopefully the part where there are more changes and not less.

Embrace change! Point and laugh at those who purposely spent money on armies that break the spirit of the game and who are going to now get screwed over.

The schadenfreude is thick as molasses for me
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Librarian

Just seen this on 40k radio's facebook page.

Ok, it seems a nasty rumor is making its way around the interwebs. Many forums are saying 40k 7th is switching over to % based lists. We are here to 100% confirm that is not happening.

We have always told you guys the truth about everything in the past 12 months. Our source has been spot on with everything from release schedules to what each army will have.

So please rest easy knowing that force org will still be in the game.

These are facts, not rumors from your trusted source for insider 40k news, not rumors.

Chapter-Master

These are facts, not rumors from your trusted source for insider 40k news, not rumors.
    Well bullocks.

Back to more riptide spam.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Well bullocks.

Back to more riptide spam.
    I'm kinda relieved myself. There are plenty of problems with the FOC but percentages just seemed like a vast minefield of problems to me.

40k Radio's post verbatim:

Quote Originally Posted by 40k Radio
    Ok, it seems a nasty rumor is making its way around the interwebs. Many forums are saying 40k 7th is switching over to % based lists. We are here to 100% confirm that is not happening.

We have always told you guys the truth about everything in the past 12 months. Our source has been spot on with everything from release schedules to what each army will have.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar_Atog View Post
    I'm kinda relieved myself. There are plenty of problems with the FOC but percentages just seemed like a vast minefield of problems to me.
    I disagree. The FOC, especially in its current incarnation is a mess. Its like it doesn't even matter anymore. A percentage system is simple to apply and adhere to. These days You have to consult 3 rulebooks, a codex, a supplement, a datafax and the FAQs just to make sure your list fits inside of a legal FOC. Totally ridiculous.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar_Atog View Post
    I honestly have no problem with percentages as you needed it for second and also you needed it for 3rd. As far as the tournament scene went at that time. My only complaints now are allies which should be gone as far as sharing of psychic and other abilities. It should be army specific. Also I do not like hull points. And my biggest gripe is that the game reminds me of MTG card game where it was combo after combo of colors. To me it's that way for the allies matrix and you have to build combo lists either be it with eldar/tau, chaos/chaos, etc., etc... what happened to guys who run one style army without allies as the old ways were. I know it's about buying more stuff but tournament wise, I have lost all interest in tournaments as of now which was always a big part for me at the big events. Lol sorry about the soap box but just my opinion.
    Last edited by Wolf Lord Zig; 05-01-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast