BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    I have a feeling (by the bit about "allowing" Ezekial access to the powers) that this was either playtesting or a "let's try this out" sort of thing. It wouldn't be the first time something in the WD isn't an option we can take in the games (Tacticals with Heavy Flamers).

I sincerely hope you are correct. Imagine the horrible cheese if you finally get Mephiston down to 1 wound only to have him resurrect himself as a Bloodthirster which then proceeds to annihilate your weakened army.

Tbh everything I've read from 7th sounds disappointing so far. No % to balance spam lists, starter set too similar to Black Reach, invalidation of old card with new required cards, Apocalypse-lite Unbound lists and a general feeling of uncaring for balance in favor of "narrative" play even if that narrative is your army constantly getting defeated every game in some misogynistic Wardian fantasy.

Librarian

I have a feeling summoning said greater daemon could back fire by it attacking you or just failing to summon it but you have to sacrifice the unit it's self, maybe it only has as many wounds as the sacrificed model has when you summon it?

Also worth noting appears to be anti-deamon daemonology.

Sounds like bad guys summon, good guys banish.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Also worth noting appears to be anti-deamon daemonology.

Sounds like bad guys summon, good guys banish.
    I think GW typically consider Dark Angels to be the good guys though...
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Yeah......missed that bit....

Though it does suggest something unpleasant happened to Ezekiel....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by lattd View Post
    I have a feeling summoning said greater daemon could back fire by it attacking you or just failing to summon it but you have to sacrifice the unit it's self, maybe it only has as many wounds as the sacrificed model has when you summon it?
    If it works like in WFB it will likely be a table you roll on. Roll high and you get some big nasty. Roll low and you turn into a spawn. Roll average and you get some sort of lower daemons.

Battle-Brother

Hopefully daemons themselves will get some sort of bonus if they do have a table like that.

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

Quote Originally Posted by Littha View Post
    Hopefully daemons themselves will get some sort of bonus if they do have a table like that.
    Aye, and Daemonhunters get a bonus on the banish table.
    "Give me a hundred Space Marines. Failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

Yey. Daemons.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

From tetrisphreak on Dakka:

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast