BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Chapter-Master

Tau and Marines desperate allies? Signs of tightening up the allies matrix or just choice of wording?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Tau and Marines desperate allies? Signs of tightening up the allies matrix or just choice of wording?
    I'm more excited that a Hive Tyrant actually beat a riptide in combat. Perhaps a nerf coming to MC's smash attack?
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    I'm more excited that a Hive Tyrant actually beat a riptide in combat. Perhaps a nerf coming to MC's smash attack?
    Can be simpler... If the Riptide doesnt get his 3++ (due to rolling 1 or 2) the Tyrants chances are pretty ok.
    Add in a possible 6 from Boneswords or Catalyst and his chances are actually guite good.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Given the wording in follow up sentences about sideways glances, shifty maneuvers, and the Tyranids not having those "problems", it sounds to me like it's not just wording and Tau and Marines are going to be Desperate Allies, or whatever the equivalent will be in the overhauled allied matrix the other WD leaks talk about.

Chapter-Master

It's not that unreasonable for a Tyrant to win currently. They usually get shot to death first is all.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738