BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scout

Smile Night Lords - Chaos Knight (WIP)

Hello everyone,

this is my first post on BoLs but I've been visiting the page for a while admiring every ones work - many outstanding things. I figured it was 'bout time i contributed with some of my own, this is my most current, and biggest project I've taken on personally. I'm no pro, but doing my best to improve! Without further ado, onto the real post!

So I know Knights don't have specific chapters of space marines, nor do chaos currently have rules - I care not for either! :P I've taken on the task of trying to make a Night Lords Chaos Night to go with my army, so I'll post some WIP shots and where I currently am! All the greenstuff pictures are a friend of mine, Steve from WFM (Warp Forged Miniatures) is assisting me with the sculpts! C&C is much appreciated, I hope you all enjoy

Librarian

That looks amazing. Are you going to give it the skull faceplate?
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

First-Captain

looks very nice!
    just one thing: I think with that name the Knight is heavily overreaching himself and is pretty sure to be slaughtered by the Night Lords...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Scout

@Fizzybubela He will indeed have a skull faceplate! here are the pictures of the parts in progress that i couldn't fit in the original post!

@Tyrendian Haha that's okay, he lived a good life until they all read that..

enjoy!

Great painting job. Looks great.

Beautiful paintjob, and loving the added details.

Hoo boy! This is looking glorious!
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=10151
    My Craftworld Arithym Project Log. Please have a look!

Chaplain

That is very nice! Mind a painting question? How'd you get the lightning affects so crisp looking?

Librarian

Wow! This just keeps getting better and better!
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast