I have the Codex in Hand and looks cool as Heck
    Ranged Weapons
    Barbed Strangler 36" S4 AP5 A1 Large Blast Pinning
    Cluster Spines 18" S5 AP- A1Large Blast
    Deathspitter 18" S5 AP5 A3
    Devourer 18" S4 AP- A3 - if the enemy takes a wound LD test needed at -1
    Brainleech Worms(subset of Devourer) 18" S6 AP- A6
    Fleshborer 12" S4 AP5 A1
    Heavy Venon Cannon 36" S9 AP4 A1 Blast -1 to all vehicle result unless open topped
    Venon Cannon 36" S6 AP4 A1 Blast -1 to all vehicle result unless open topped
    Spinefist 12" S3 AP5 AX TL one shot per base attacks on model
    Stinger Salvo 18" S5 AP4 A4
    Stanglethron Cannon 36" S6 AP5 A1 Large Blast Pinning
    Close Combat
    Bonesword NO ARMOR SAVES and Take a Leadership Test or DIE if 2 Bonesword Take Test on 3d6
    Crushing Claws extra d3 attacks at I1
    Lash Whip Reduces I to 1
    Rending Claws have Rending
    Scything Talons reroll 1 in CC, if Pair reroll all failed to hits
    Units
    Fex is Greater in Cost than Leman Russ with Side Sponsons and is S9 T6 and W4 Sv3+ 2 Sets of Talons, Living Battering Ram +2I when he charges
    Tryant is 10pts greater than Fex and S6 T6 W4 Sv3+ comes with Lash whip BoneSword and Scything Talons and is a Psyker
    Spores ARE NOT SCORING UNITS
    Non Synapse creatures have instinctive behavor and is outside synapse they follow the behavior listed in the unit either:
    Lurk and they go to Area Terrain or if in it Stay Put can shoot and must be at NEAREST enemy
    Feed and they charge the nearest enemy unit
    Stealers are troops and Broodlord is a unit upgrade no limit and can infiltrate BUT only 5+ save and Broodlord has 4+ and is a Psyker they cost 2 less than a Marine and Brood is more expensive than Terminator
    Termingaunts cost as much as Guard and Hormagaunts one point more Squads are 10 to 30 and Termigaunts can have weapon upgrade for each 10 one can have a Strangleweb which is a Template wounds against opponents S

Any thing else Please ask cannot put Points up
    Last edited by TheBitzBarn; 01-07-2010 at 09:22 PM.

Any army wide rules that we missed out on in the leaked copy? Also is the pyrovore the same as rumored? Does the Mawloc attack ignore cover? Do you roll one dice per wound on regen or just one dice per turn?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Vepr; 01-07-2010 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Questions.

Well There is
    Synapse Creature- and not in you are subject to Instintive behavior either Feed or Lurk and if you are in They you have USR of FEARLESS
    Shadows of the Warp - all Psychic test with in 12" or with Shadow in the Ward Special Rule rules test on 3d6 and takes Perils on double 1 or double 6
    Those are Army wide rules

Tyrant has 4 Psychic Powers
    Horror - non vehicle 12" immediate Morale test Fearless not effected
    Leech Essence - shooting 12" non Vehicle target takes S3 d3 AP2 Hits and each wounds restores wound to Tyrant no
    more than starting
    Paroxysm - 12' Shooting non Vehicle reduces WS and BS to 1 tull next turn
    Scream - all non Vehicle with in 2d6 of tryant hit take LD test failed take wounds equal to amount failed by LD 7 rolls 9 take
    2 wounds

Plus New unit of Harpy a MC with wings
    Last edited by TheBitzBarn; 01-07-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBitzBarn View Post
    Well There is
    Synapse Creature- and not in you are subject to Instintive behavior either Feed or Lurk and if you are in They you have USR of FEARLESS
    Shadows of the Warp - all Psychic test with in 21" or with Shadow in the Ward Special Rule rules test on 3d6 and takes Perils on double 1 or double 6
    Those are Army wide rules

Tyrant has 4 Psychic Powers
    Horror - non vehicle 12" immediate Morale test Fearless not effected
    Leech Essence - shooting 12" non Vehicle target takes S3 d3 AP2 Hits and each wounds restores wound to Tyrant no
    more than starting
    Paroxysm - 12' Shooting non Vehicle reduces WS and BS to 1 tull next turn
    Scream - all non Vehicle with in 2d6 of tryant hit take LD test failed take wounds equal to amount failed by LD 7 rolls 9 take
    2 wounds

Plus New unit of Harpy a MC with wings
    Shadow in the warp is 21 and not 12?

Not sure i tend to ignore Rumors

Pyrovore - S4 T4 Sv 4+ Flamespurt Template S5 AP4 A1, Acid Maw CC attacks ignore Armor and a wound that is Instant Death roll d6 on 4+ explodes and all models with in d6 take S3 AP- Hit

Mawloc Burrow does not say ignores cover but it is a Close Combat attack so no Cover anyway

Not sure what you mean by regen

No typo 12"

Pyrovore - S4 T4 Sv 4+ Flamespurt Template S5 AP4 A1, Acid Maw CC attacks ignore Armor and a wound that is Instant Death roll d6 on 4+ explodes and all models with in d6 take S3 AP- Hit

Mawloc Burrow does not say ignores cover but it is a Close Combat attack so no Cover anyway

Sorry I meant regeneration. I think the Carnifex, Tyrant, Alpha warrior and a few other MC's have it.

No typo 12"
    You got me all excited there for a second. lol

The reason I asked about the Mawloc attack is because it has an AP listed which I thought meant it was treated like a blast or shooting attack. If it is listed as CC that settles that. Thanks.

Regeneration is rolled at the Start of The Bug Player's Turn IF THE MODEL IS STILL ALIVE and for each wound you took roll 1d6 and on a 6 that wound is restored and cost a quater for the Fex making in More expensive then all but 1 Leman Russ

Tryant, Tervigon, Carnifex, Tyrandi Prime, Harpy, and Trygon, Mawloc and Tyrannofex all can get it

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast