BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
    Veteran-Sergeant

Just gonna copy paste todays harvest. I know some of you are sceptical (I know I am) but still Id like to hear what you think.

31/05/2010
    Just a small tidbit. When talking about all this over at warseer I was pointed to [URL="http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55212&page=38"]this post[/URL]
    This was posted on the 20th of May, could it be that there is some truth to all of this? Only time will tell, if the codicies are 3ed all of this probably means nothing,
    if they on the other hand are 5ed it would most likely mean a release is imminent.
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
    Not sure if anyone is interested or if its been mentioned before, but as an indie trader i can no longer purchase any WH of GK sets, not even the immolater, i think september is the most likely based on my conversation with trade sales today

UPDATE:
    I called them and got to talk to a very friendly guy. I asked him about the below statements and where he got them from. Basically he told me that he had a tradings account with GW (which all independent stockists have) and that he got the information from there.
    When I asked about if he had seen anything about a combined codex he stated that from what he read there would be 2 codicies and that they are the next ones to be released.
    Im going to be calling other webshops and different GW stores today to try and milk them for some infp This could prove to be a very interesting day.
    Then again, maybe he misunderstood what he read, maybe what he saw was simply the PDF release of the old DH and WH codicies.
    Im sceptical but maybe I will find something else out from my calls today.

]UPDATE 2:
    I called Games Workshop and asked them about this.
    The person I spoke to did not know where they might have heard these rumours but to his knowledge DH and WH are not get a new release anytime soon.
    I asked him about the PDFs and he told me that they are scheduled to be released in the first week of June. I asked if they are updated for 5ed or not and he told me they should be.
    He claimed that this was the first time GW has ever released codicies on the website (I reminding him of the old Blood Angel but he said that was not a true codex but the DH/WH will be) and that not much is being changed for them.
    To be honest it sounds to me like he doesnt really know much about the release. I still think it will be 3ed but if they have updated rules for 5ed I will be really happy.

UPDATE 3:
    Called a GW store in Finland and asked them about the PDF.
    I asked if it will be 5ed rules or 3ed rules, he said ofc it will be 5ed. I asked him from where he heard this and he told me "why would they release 3ed rules?"
    I told him that people are speculating that it will simply be a copy of the 3ed codicies since you can no longer buy them, this made him change his mind.
    He became unsure but was certain the rules would be up on the website soon.

UPDATE 4:
    Called a GW store in Sweden and asked about it. It seemed like the guy had never even heard about the PDF release so got nothing from him.
    He did say he would expect the rules to be for 5ed but had no idea.

[URL="http://www.modelling-mayhem.co.uk/"]New Webstore[/URL]
    There is a new miniature webshop that has just opened business. [URL="http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/295807.page"]This is their announcement thread over at DakkaDakka[/URL]
    The reason Im mentioning this new webstore is that they have some interesting things to say about [URL="http://www.modelling-mayhem.co.uk/ourshop/cat_276080-Daemonhunters.html"]Daemonhunters[/URL] and [URL="http://www.modelling-mayhem.co.uk/ourshop/cat_276090-Witch-Hunters.html"]Witchhunters[/URL], click to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by www.modelling-mayhem.co.uk
    Games Workshop has released information stating that the next new army and codex is for Witch Hunters. So Modelling-Mayhem will list these items when the new stock is released. Keep checking back for updates!
    Quote Originally Posted by www.modelling-mayhem.co.uk
    Games Workshop has released information stating that the next new army and codex is for Daemonhunters. So Modelling-Mayhem will list these items when the new stock is released. Keep checking back for updates!
    If this is true or not who knows, but there is nothing like this mentioned for DE. They even have Dark Eldar FOR SALE, I have never seen a webshop offer this before. I thought it was direct only? Going to contact the shop and hear what they have to say, this could be interesting

Please stop the nation sized discrimination you american ignorants. (see what I did there?)

Occuli Imperator

Yes, madness... You are truely a ninja-word-smith-warlord-jedi. But then again, so am I and my schwartz is bigger than yours.
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

Well I just looked, and the rules aren't up yet. Seeing as we are just starting the first week of June, I can't really say I am all that surprised... Guess we'll just have to wait somemore.
    40k in Aggieland-- PM me for info
    40k in Middle Tennessee

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283