BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast
    Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    I beg to differ, I have 3 younger sisters.
    Cute, but not helpful :P Besides, nephews are far more daemonic.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Let's not get to off topic.
    Only in Death are we innocent!

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    Let's not get to off topic.
    This is page 82 of the thread. I'm shocked it isn't totally derailed!

(Also, little girls waaaay more evil. She wants my Orks and I swear she yelled WAAAAGH! the other day)

Fine-back on topic it is. When are kill teams coming back! I just want to model one and not just have to say "counts as Sternguard".
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    This is page 82 of the thread. I'm shocked it isn't totally derailed!
    On warseer, it would have already been locked, then re-opened a dozen times by now.

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    Fine-back on topic it is. When are kill teams coming back! I just want to model one and not just have to say "counts as Sternguard".
    Unknown, but not too soon. It's unlikely they will be included in either the GK or Sisters codex. There are hints of some form of Inquisition expansion, which would be likely to include them as an Ordos Xenos unit, however.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Two things....

Number one: [url]http://www.modelling-mayhem.co.uk/ourshop/cat_276080-Daemonhunters.html[/url]

Number two: [url]http://www.modelling-mayhem.co.uk/ourshop/cat_276090-Witch-Hunters.html[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Artein View Post
    Two things....

Number one: [url]http://www.modelling-mayhem.co.uk/ourshop/cat_276080-Daemonhunters.html[/url]

Number two: [url]http://www.modelling-mayhem.co.uk/ourshop/cat_276090-Witch-Hunters.html[/url]

(looking for my gain of salt to take)
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Abbess Sanctorum

Grain? Try having enough salt that you melta ll the frenchies off the planet.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Ah! You must be hording it all. No wonder I can't find any.
    And no Melta-ing France right now. I have friends over there visiting it now. They'd like to know how you say "geek" in French. (I told them "Ou est la TARDIS?")

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    You do realize the sisters of battle are base on Joan of Arc who is French.
    Only in Death are we innocent!

Abbess Sanctorum

Yes, but she was French back when the French didn't suck, IE, the medieval period when French armies were feared for more than the smell of their armpits

Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast