BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

It sounds like there will be enough to do a pure inquisition army, as the most recent wave stated "no Assassins in GK armies", but it still sounded like Assassins were in the codex. It does seem, though, that GKs really are the big focus of the codex, and as of yet there really hasn't been any talk of anything else, except the aforementioned Assassins, Inquisitors with psychic powers, and that Stormtroopers will fall in line with the IG ones.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

*wipes tears from eyes* Storm Ravens with Scout. Melta in your face on first turn as well as a dread and GK payload.

I can't wait.

Well if Inquisitors and assasains and IG are still going to be into to codex, why would it be called GK and not DH anymore then?

I thought most people have said that the ]I[ and stuff would be out. Or the roles have been switched around and now, the emphisis is on the GK and not the ]I[ then?
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    Well if Inquisitors and assasains and IG are still going to be into to codex, why would it be called GK and not DH anymore then?
    They said that Inquisitors are in, but assassins are out. IG we don't know about (talking about inducted IG, not the storm trooper troop choices). Also, it's unclear if they'll be called Daemon Hunters or Grey Knights.

Well by going by this quote it confused me. At first I thought Assasians were gone, then reading this sentence, it means that Assassins are in with Inquisitors, and Stormtroopers.

Would this mean if one GK was taken, no Assassin can be taken then? I am missreading something.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    It does seem, though, that GKs really are the big focus of the codex, and as of yet there really hasn't been any talk of anything else, except the aforementioned Assassins, Inquisitors with psychic powers, and that Stormtroopers will fall in line with the IG ones.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    Well by going by this quote it confused me. At first I thought Assasians were gone, then reading this sentence, it means that Assassins are in with Inquisitors, and Stormtroopers.

Would this mean if one GK was taken, no Assassin can be taken then? I am missreading something.
    To quote the source;
    -Somehow, assassins cannot be used in Grey Knight armies.
    To me, that kinda sounds like assassins are still in (though they may not be), but can't be taken if any GKs are taken.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

My money is on the codex still being released as either Malleus or (much less probable) generic Inquisition.

If it ends up being Malleus, get ready for a Hereticus with Ecclesiarchy attached.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    Yes he seems confident at the start but as you keep reading he gets less and less confident. I'm still calling him out on this. GW is trying to control there rumors now. I'm betting that Harry is wrong.
    On Warseer, DPA said he agrees with Harry. GodlessM and Avian also think Dark Eldar are in October/November.

Then on Dakka, Gonads thinks Dark Eldar are next (although he thought they were the August release), Yakface bet $1 they'd be out by early October, and reds8n thinks they are next also.

So do you think they are all wrong? Those are all pretty big names with good track records.

Chapter-Master

Yeah, it's looking more like GKs are pushed back a bit.

However, someone did point out that the Blood Angels were released at the same time as some IG models, so it is conceivable that they would release GKs at the same time as Daemons in August. I don't find it too likely, though, since they didn't announce anything in the Incoming email.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    However, someone did point out that the Blood Angels were released at the same time as some IG models, so it is conceivable that they would release GKs at the same time as Daemons in August. I don't find it too likely, though, since they didn't announce anything in the Incoming email.
    Yeah I don't think so either, unless GW is really trying to surprise us with the GK launch. For the GK fans, I hope you do come out in August still, but I don't think it's very likely at all.

Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast