BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Sergeant

I'm really digging the free hand and the short barrel on the battle cannon. Looks so brutal.
    Cera cito.

I finished a Storm Talon for my Salamanders. Added some spacers between the hull and wings and changed the places of the weapons. A little bit dark pics, should get better ones some day.

Hope you like!

Got me an Avatars of War Dark Elf Princess and converted her to have flayed one claws for hands. Waiting for the new Dark Eldar book, she will be a lord for my new army.

I really like this conversion. Its slight but very effective.

Some better pics of Storm Talon and first Tactical Squad finished also. Meltas all the way!

And a shameless ad, I would like to get some miniature painters that I could follow on Twitter, here is my account: [URL="https://twitter.com/ExoCowboyNet"]https://twitter.com/ExoCowboyNet[/URL]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3947.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	367.7 KB 
ID:	11324  

It is always a good time to start a new army! So I started to raid my bits and pieces, and started some more Dark Eldar to do. My Dark Elf Corsairs ended up losing their heads and arms, and got some old school Dark Eldar bits for the return. Sorry for the yellowy pics, but you get the idea:

Some redoing going on with my Ultramarines. My old captain got a facelift and was turned into Lord Agemman of the 1st company.

Chapter-Master

all looks very nice, cool captain.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12