BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Abbess Sanctorum

Or you could just say that the Marine can lend his unmodified leadership to any one squad in the game once a turn. But I think that would somehow fit Sisters better.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Or you could just say that the Marine can lend his unmodified leadership to any one squad in the game once a turn. But I think that would somehow fit Sisters better.
    I could see him being an IC, that grants the squad he's attached to ATSKNF and Furious Charge, or something like that, in addition to another ability or two like taking a Marine Drop Pod squad.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Abbess Sanctorum

Don't mean to drag it off topic, but shouldn't this be in the Homebrew section?
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Brother-Sergeant

Personally I'd let him do what Kell does and let the squad receiving orders test on the officer's Ld, representing the boost to the Guards' morale and increased willingness to win the fight in front of one of the Emperor's finest.

Following that vein I'd have him improve the range that orders could be given either doubling it or even allowing any unit on the board with a Vox to receive them. This benefit would stem from the Space Marine ship in orbit improving the effectiveness of the comms. In Execution Hour they could tell every time a ship was lost b/c the comms got progressively worse and in Cadian Blood the Raven Guard Strike Cruiser markedly improved vox communication across the planet.

Occuli Imperator

I figured out what the Astarte's Advisor should do. Since Astartes are teh aseomwe111 this advisor would let you roll a die and on a 4+ you win the game.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12