BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: The Justicars

Lightbulb The Justicars

I remember reading somewhere that the Justicars Chapter was sent into the Eye on the Abyssal Crusade with twenty-nine other Space Marine Chapters judged by Saint Basillius in 321.M37. The Justicars subsequently vanished with the other penitent Chapters. I know that they later became the Fractured warband, but was curious to see what some of you guys would think about a return from the Eye as a reduced Chapter of say... less than a Company. I'm looking to make them a bike/jetbike Chapter that utterly scorns Librarians because of the influence of the Warp that corrupted almost all of their Chapter before they returned to the Imperium. As they don't have a color scheme for pre-Eye I'd probably take a more puritan approach with lighter colors (Plus, then they would stand out better when matched with my Iron Lords). Just a start to what I'm thinking of doing with the Justicars. Any ideas and/or comments are more than welcome.
    Last edited by Jason Young; 07-01-2014 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Modified info on the Abyssal Crusade

Yeah, sounds cool. Do you have an idea of their heraldry and icons etc
    Or is it a blank slate?
    Never enough time to do nothing.

Blank slate atm. I'm thinking of modeling it after the Chaplain Rosarius since their primary teachings will revolve around a pure mind, body, and soul. They abhor any trace of the Warp, often shunning or outright killing psykers, leading them to have no Librarians.