BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My resident TFG is the kind of person who says "Oh, I don't care about winning," then minmaxes his way through every list, prides himself on efficiency, and builds his lists with our armies in mind so he can counter them perfectly. Direct quote: "It's a STRATEGY game, that's what you're SUPPOSED to do." Also the guy who straight up won't play against an Imperial Knight. "D-weapons aren't fair." Yeah, well, neither is the stuff you play buddy. Backseat gaming is another thing he does. I had to throw politeness out the window in my store once and turn to him and say "I do not want you here. GO. AWAY."

Worst one was that he offered to help me, since I'm terrible at the game, and after showing me some pointers, he proceeded to turn around and use that information against me and crush me. That's just low, I don't care how you slice it. I'm already bad at the game, I don't need you making it worse.

People like this, and this one specifically, are a large part of why I'm getting out of this plastic crack habit while I still have a chance. Though, rereading this as I type it, I'm probably TFG in my own way. I complain a lot, I blame the dice gods too much, and I take losses way too personally/seriously. So I'm not saying I'm without fault in the matter.
    Last edited by CenturyChild533; 05-10-2014 at 04:30 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12