BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Plea

Default A Plea

Right guys, I've been hearing a lot of talk in the Warhammer community. It turns out that BoLS appears to have a reputation for moaning.

I don't know who are the sources of the moans, but I think we need to cut back on it. For the good of us. If it was me pointing the blame, I'd aim at the rumour threads.
    Quite frankly, it's appalling watching the threads unravel. There just doesn't seem to be rational thinking in there.
    "Oh Games Workshop is letting me do what I want? Damn them to hell!" - this was an ironic quote that a friend said in response to what people on here had been saying about the recent 7th editions confirmations regarding the organisation chart.
    And maaaaaaaaaybe the point of many new release threads being turned into a Feminism argument was raised by a few people I know...

A lot of people irl know that I have a heavy hand in here, and keep trying to ask me why this is the case, and I can't really give them an answer.

Now you'll all say, 'But I'm not moaning, I'm just stating fact', hint, you're moaning.
    Also, you may say 'But you're moaning about the moaning', yes I am moaning. I'm trying to make sure we get a better reputation.

So I beg you, just think before you fire off your mouth, if you don't like Games Workshop, don't comment on threads relating to them.

Cheers.

TDA/SaviourAnarchy/Dale/Dickface McGee/etc
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Who gives a **** about our reputation? BoLs is the best and friendliest GW focused forum bar none and the others are festering ****holes of negativity compared to BoLS so any talk of BoLs being moaners is pure hypocrisy.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I give a *expletive* about our reputation.

Why? What a bunch of dumbarse whining neckbeards on Dakka thing about BoLS is irrelevant.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

"A good reputation is more valuable than money." - Publilius Syrus

A good reputation amongst ****heads isn't worth a thing.

They're just jealous that we don't put up with their nonsense over here.

Don't like the board, don't post on the board.

That's why I don't post on Dakka.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yep. The only thing I get annoyed about is when people say BoLS just reposts rumours from other places because 75% of the rumours on Warseer and Dakka were reposted as well but apparently it was still only BoLs' 'thing'. So screw them.

You guys realise that I'm talking to real life people, a lot of which hold no affiliation whatsoever, who are put off joining here because of moaning?

Then they would never want to join any other forum either because they are worse. If they can't cope with moaning, which while irritating is basically harmless, then they should stay the hell away from the actively, hysterically anti-GW Warseer and Dakka.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast