BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    To anyone with the book, ona cale of 1 to 5 how bad is the Eldar loss?
    I just finished reading it. I enjoyed it. Eldar still do some stupid things, but there's no imperium and the tyranid are even more xeno's than eldar so they get to win for once.
    If you've read the iyanden book you already know the story though because a lot of it is covered in there.

the formations are cool too actually and if I knew anyone that owned tyranids I would try to do some of the apoc scenarios

altogether my favorite war zone book, but i don't like imperial stuff so that's not hard >.>

Yeah I got my copy yesterday evening, very happy with it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Yeah I got my copy yesterday evening, very happy with it.
    I'm pretty happy overall as well... which is unusual since I'm very easily disappointed. I think the difference here is that the formations are quite fluffy IMO.

What are peoples' opinions on using some of the older Apoc formations such as the warp spider one... the aspect assault wave... etc?
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    I'm pretty happy overall as well... which is unusual since I'm very easily disappointed. I think the difference here is that the formations are quite fluffy IMO.

What are peoples' opinions on using some of the older Apoc formations such as the warp spider one... the aspect assault wave... etc?
    I used a few of the old ones, they are kind of one trick ponies tho

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567