BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default just moved to germany

I just moved to germany from texas and i was wondering if there are any american/english gaming groups here i haven't learned too much german yet and its kinda hard to find a game at my local store. thks for any help BTW i play 40k ,fantasy, and i am starting Warmachine if that helps any

Battle-Brother

Would be worth knowing, which region in germany you're living now.

Chaplain

Hey man, thats cool. I'm currently in grafenwoer(spelled wrong) I know we are getting about 20 of us around here together after the holidays. if your near schwienfurt then there is a great place just around the corner from ledward. any other place your at just let us know where you are and maybe we can help. welcome to germany.
    For the Emporer!
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Brother-Sergeant

I'm from Texas myself, and spent the summer in Berlin. If there is any place I'd move to. It would be Berlin. As for gaming clubs I can't help you. But I know there has to be a great community there.

Brother-Captain

My cousin in Frankfurt plays, but that's all I know. Cool place, Germany.

Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by snikrot View Post
    I just moved to germany from texas and i was wondering if there are any american/english gaming groups here i haven't learned too much german yet and its kinda hard to find a game at my local store. thks for any help BTW i play 40k ,fantasy, and i am starting Warmachine if that helps any
    Yeah, it might help to know, where in Germany you are living. I am from Hamburg and we have a really big community playing all your desired game systems.

Veteran-Sergeant

yeh i live in Heidelberg which is a somewhat smaller city

Battle-Brother

Hm, I don't live there, but I could ask some guys from Heidelberg I know, maybe they know something more.

Veteran-Sergeant

cool if it matters i am 16 some groups are adults only which i understand and respect so if any body knows any groups in my area with a mix of ages that would be awesome.

in mannheim, which is near heidelberg, there are a lot of american soldiers. i guess at least some of them play 40k... have you tried to find some players in the games workshop store in mannheim already?