BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Librarian

This is the greatest peice of news ever, ever.

Chaplain

I'm really looking forward to any new fluff for the BloodAngels. I hope they tell more about the chapter almost being wiped out during the spacehulk mission so long ago. And maybe they will include fluff about Rafen (or make him a special charector) from the BloodAngel books. Till April will be a long wait but hopefully well worth it.
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Aenir View Post
    Just got the Email
    why the hell did you feel the need to make ANOTHER ****ING THREAD on blood angels, you could have made posted this in the ALREADY EXISTING blood angel rumour thread!!!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by twistinthunder View Post
    why the hell did you feel the need to make ANOTHER ****ING THREAD on blood angels, you could have made posted this in the ALREADY EXISTING blood angel rumour thread!!!
    wow... that was completely unecessary. I'm quite sure we'll all cope with another Blood Angels thread on the forum.
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twistinthunder View Post
    Because not everyone looks at the rumour threads but will look at one confirming a release?

Meh, just another Space Marines....

Finally, I've been waiting for this. I've always wanted to play BA but I couldn't stand the pdf codex.

Occuli Imperator

I thought it was interesting that they mentioned that Blood Angels would be a Dread heavy army... Maybe that is how they plan on dealing with the new Tyranid threat. Squadrons of Dreads anyone?

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

I love it simply because it's another marine release. Take that dark eldar.

Wahoo! I have to say that I'm extremely happy about this. My boys in red will now need to get finished. heh.

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast