BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    If the rumor about battle brothers being able to ride in transports is true, I foresee Howling Banshees, Harlequins, and Wraithblades charging out of Land Raiders. Oh my.

Is there any other army with good assault transports? I guess I should see what Dark Eldar have to offer...
    Along with those rumors was the loss of Eldar BB with anyone besides Dark Eldar. But Raiders and Venoms are better assault platforms than Serpents.

Brother-Captain

Glad to see people responding so positively to this
    It just occured to me that with the adjusted 6th ed Chaos dex and the Badab War book you can do lost and the damned again!!
    Or Badab plus Tau book = Kroot mercs!!!!
    Zounds.
    Ok. New challenge, how do we best represent Genestealer Cult?
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

First-Captain

for me, I've always dreamed of a massive assualt by Space Marines by Thunderhawks, Stormravens and their other flyers supporting, you know the kind of thing, A MASS deployment of a couple of Battle companies with tons of flying support for the landing.....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTurkey View Post
    Blood Ravens with a Librarian attached to every squad.
    Ohh I love this idea.....

In fact I see the Unbound armies rules working really well for Chaos players as well, those who want to take a focused army around one power will be able to do so much better then with a Forged Army....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Wych cult list with beastmasters and lots of genuine gribblies. Tyranids, squigs/squiggoths, ogryns etc.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Real Biel-Tan Swordwind army - nuthin' but Aspect Warriors!

Alpha Legion Operative

Genestealer cult is definitely tempting! Genestealers and AM are obvious - ironically the Taurox is around the right stats for a cult limo. My only difficult choice would be how to represent Genestealer Hybrids. Pre AM book, I'd have used Penal Legion. Any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

I also like the idea of a "Gathering of Heroes" - I'd love to see a game of, say, all the named Space Wolf characters facing off against a mob of Orks or Gaunts or something.

- - - Updated - - -

My tongue in cheek, slightly less fluffy suggestion is the "Imperial Officer Corps Team Building Exercise And Away Day", with nothing but AM HQ choices.

Imperial Necrons ...they awoke to their main frame computer all screwed up, an Imperial presence on their planet, and they think the Imperial Creed is THEIR Creed to follow as well...talk about EVIL twist! lol

full harlequin list with Lelith as solitaire

Have always wanted to do a full Night lords assault / jump pack army....with dread claws full of chaos spawn to drop in and spread fear and confusion

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast