BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Honestly, To me the HH is more looking like its being subjected the kind of business decisions that leads to a game being drawn out and out to ever maximize the sale, right up until it no longer makes those desired profits, at which point its dropped like a sack of potatos and who gives a crap if the end was ever reached.

Im with ADB, do the major events but work towards the final confrontation in a reasonable time length, then go back and fill in the random junk. Dont bloat your game into oblivion till it never reaches closure
    That is my opinion also. Get the Istvaans out of the way, do Prospero and Calth, do Terra, then fill in the rest.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

If the choice is between releasing a book that'll have to have a huge errata written fro it around the time of release or one that's done properly, you'd hope people would want the latter. A lot happens at Prospero, and frankly they're already trailing behind getting stuff out for the current books. Add to that the list of non-HH products they're doing, erratas and updates for all of their old books, and you get a good picture of why they've had to delay Prospero.

Delaying is one thing, saying we are going to have to wait 3-4 books for it is another.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

OK so say the next trilogy plays out to 7th rules, is the first trilogy now unusable? will the newer ones have an advantage? will they be compatible with the older ones?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Alan Bligh said the new edition doesnt actually change very much with the Heresy rule set.

And as all the armies present are based on the Legion list in Book 1, theres no real advantages for anyone. Its actually very balenced
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chaplain

I'm not seeing how a new edition wouldn't effect 30k? They are the same game. Also, unless something changed, the second trilogy could have a new FOC.

And to answer the question...if 7th made the crusade list un-useable it would also make the 40k codexes un-useable also.
    Last edited by hisdudeness; 05-19-2014 at 08:27 PM.
    When you hear hoof-beats, it's best to think horses not zebras.

Yeah, as a big Wolves and Sons player, I was very disappointed to hear the news about Prospero being delayed.

Daemon-Prince

You know what ? Sicarian BATTLE TANKS SMASH PUNNY XENO!!!!

Sorry had to say it! I simply love the design.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213