BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Aldramelech's Dwarf Throng

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-17-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Brother-Captain

Ha' Zah!

Dwaves are my favorate fanatsy army - and even though I'm considering selling some of my fantasy stuff I won't be letting go of my dawi! That are fun to paint and its one of the few armies that I enjoy the fluff in as well! I have about 6000 points worth (with about 4000 painted).

On your models: one of the best units right now in hammerers. A lord leading a group of hammerers is a good courner stone in a dwarf army. I would suggest looking for around 20 of those lads. The only unit I don't have is ironbreakers - who are kind of a mixed blessing atm. Their armour can be great, but the increasing about of 'no armour' save in the game can really kick you.

That aside. Good luck painting, I'll be sure to follow along.
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Goodbye
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Chaplain

nice one! my dwarves are my only painted fantasy army(the lizards and gobbos can wait dammit). i loved painting the gyrocopter, mines in WW1 british air-force colors(cant remember the actual name of it then, before it was the RAF). pain to keep together, but fun none the less! and the engineer models are so characterful, its awsome! have you settled a scheme yet?

Goodbye

Goodbye

Veteran-Sergeant

You can convert Hammerers out of Warrior sprues with a little time and kitbashing ... might be cheaper.
    http://drinkinandmodelin.blogspot.com// - A WHFB Gnoblog

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-17-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Goodbye

Goodbye

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast