BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

It's beautiful, Mr. Aldramech. Never had the pleasure of seeing what all the hub-bub was about when you left, as I never saw your work or your words, but quite excellent, I can see now. It's a pleasure having you back, I reckon.

Glad to be back.

Here we have the last of the Thunderers:

Next up 10 Xbows. Then it'll be 20 Rangers and that will be that.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Chaplain

looks like im gonna be sending you some miners to paint aldra lol. Top quality as usual, i actually started a repaint of mine last night as mine were among the first models i painted lol. shame your nearly done though, just building to a list? or just a general collection?
    you have been deemed guilty of blasphemy against the holy emperor, for this crime your punishment shall be to clean his shoes.

Oh no! No more bloody candles! lol

Most games at my club are 1500pt. So I wanted to be able to field that but have options as well. If I fielded them all it'll be alot more then 1500 obviously, proberbly 2-2500.

So Ive got lots of characters including Alrik and Thorik with anvil, more then I'll ever need.
    20 Hammerers
    20 Warriors
    20 Warriors (Grt Weap)
    20 Longbeards
    10 Xbow
    10 Xbow
    10 Thunderers
    10 Thunderers
    20 Rangers (These are going to be modeled so that all or any options can be used)
    15 Miners
    Cannon
    2x Bolt Thrower
    Organ gun
    Girocopter

I have no plans to buy anymore at the moment. But if I see a Grudge Thrower on ebay (old style) for the right price I might add that. Ive never liked or had a flame cannon, so wont bother with that. Ironbreakers? dont know, again if the price is right, maybe.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Good luck with that.

So here are the last of the crossbows. One unit to go!

Rangers next

Here are the Rangers:

As you can see I saved all the cloaked bodies for these guys and used a different color scheme. They are armed with Great Weapons, Throwing Axes and sheilds. To mix it up a bit Ive used some pistols as counts as Throwing axes.

So here we are, all finished! Not bad for 6 months work.............

No you should never say never and there might be additions in the future, but that is all for the time being.

These have seen no action at all so far, so I might tag on a battle report or two

Hope you enjoyed it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678