BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

That is good to know, it would have been nice to have better representation in the warzone book too though. Is it the pilot of the revenant that gets destroyed?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Particularly Marines of course.
    Marines move product, of course they get the sweet deal.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Tell that to the CSM crying in the corner.........
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

"Is it the pilot of the revenant that gets destroyed?"

Yes, of course it is.

Also, I can't be alone in thinking that the secret victory condition Lelith achieves is setting up a new Dark Eldar unit for the future. It ties in quite well to what we've been hearing rumoured, certainly.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    He shouldn't have been naughty then should he

I wish they would do Digital Editions of the Warzone books....

I don't have space for physical copies.....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    To be fair, they've been in that corner quietly sobbing since before the 3.5 Codex. And they sobbed their way through that one too.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    "Is it the pilot of the revenant that gets destroyed?"

Yes, of course it is.

Also, I can't be alone in thinking that the secret victory condition Lelith achieves is setting up a new Dark Eldar unit for the future. It ties in quite well to what we've been hearing rumoured, certainly.
    Figures. 95% named eldar characters are male probably and I'd say half the females ones get killed. It stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Bull**** logic is bull****.
    Last edited by eldargal; 05-20-2014 at 06:23 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Gemini Revenant Squad: Two revenants, boost to shooting and if one or other Revenant gets their holo fields hit the other has all shots against it count as snap shots, so a nice boost to it. However I'm a bit behind with Revenant rules, last time I checked they weren't worth taking at all so not getting too excited.

They're expensive (but points don't matter in apoc) but anything that is a superheavy, can move 36" and still shoot 4xstr D pie plates, pea shooter rockets and then assault is pretty dang good IMO.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Good to know. Are their holofields any good now? I kind of stopped paying attention to Revenants after they were made so much more vulnerable by the holofield nerf.

Can you provide a better Idea of what the crimson hunter formation does?

I love the idea of the wraith flyer doing someting useful. I really like the mode, and will likely really enjoy using that formation.

Hooray more reason to get flyers online!

Also I have to agree with defenestratus regarding the shadow walker formation returning. I LOVE that thing. It will wipe just about any one unit or set of void shields out, especially if you can guide it too
    Last edited by legalsmash; 05-20-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast