BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Hello!

Battle-Brother

Default Hello!

Hello everyone!

After quite some time lurking and reading the news posts on a daily basis, I thought it high time that I registered and said hello!

Ok, so, the basics:

Name: Stu

Now for the nerd bit!

Games systems: GW: 40k, WFB, Dreadfleet, Bloodbowl. DnD 3.5, Settlers of Catan.
    Armies: Approximately 3,000 points Imperial Guard/Astra Militarum, 1500 points Grey Knights, 2,000 ish points of High Elves.

And a bit more about me:

Been into the GW hobby since I was about 8-9 years old, but only really started playing properly with 40k 2nd ed. I've played on and off ever since, with a brief respite between 4 & 5, picking up again at the back end of 5th.

Now that I'm supposedly an adult(!) I can now fund my own dirty little habit and build on my mountain of plastic!

Cheers all,
    Stu

Chapter-Master

Hello,
    come to the oubliette

Enjoy our tangents

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Hello, welcome. I am wondering what you think of Grey Knights, their psychic powers and 7th edition? Competitive, or not so much?

Welcome. I should get on one of these intro posts too. What are your feelings on Dreadfleet? Tough to get a game in around here.