BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default Alternatives to Sisters of Battle?

Hey guys!

I remember going around and asking this a couple years ago, but since more and more miniatures have come out, I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of a set of female space-type models that might be appropriate stand-ins for Sisters of Battle? I'm only looking for enough for a squad of 10 or so plus an HQ as an allied force for my Space Marines.

Any tips?

Brother-Sergeant

If you want something immediately, you're kind of SOL. If you can wait it out, I would go with the Iron Empire models from Raging Heroes' Toughest Girls in the Galaxy line.

Chapter-Master

I've also seen conversions from female.eldar models that look pretty good. You just need to sculpt robes and such.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Veteran-Sergeant

I've got one better for you DrBored, if you're the patient type, Raging Heroes will be starting a Kickstarter with their own take on the Sisters:

Sisters of Eternal Mercy, they have some concept art out now, looking really good as well.

Battle-Brother

I spotted these on ebay a while back, but I've never managed to track down their origin. They were described only as "Battle Sisters"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	battlesisters.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	171.6 KB 
ID:	8906

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

another alternative is to re-cast your own. The investment is not that much if you are considering a reasonably sized force
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.