BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Or, or, bare with me, we all dress up and make a reliquary knight instead and cosplay that to WW
    I love this idea and I want to make beautiful idea-babies with it.

Is there a world record category for world's geekiest protest? A cosplayed update my soldier-dollies protest must be an awesome contender!

Quote Originally Posted by barcode View Post
    5) Grail Pilgrims/Foot Knights: The multikit is based on pilgrims with additional armour to convert them into foot knights.
    I hope that Pilgrimms will hold shields correctly not upside down

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    No sir, I don't buy it.

Knights of the Bear? Really. Really? Siege Knights?
    I'm with you, Pegasus Knights are already Plastic.

Veteran-Sergeant

I’m guessing the Bretonnians have taken so long to get released is that GW is going for a “full reboot” of the range, much like they did with Dark Eldar for 40k. We probably won’t see everything at once, but like…3 new plastic kits or dual-kits or plastic characters each week for two or three weeks.

I really like Bretonnia, they were the army that got me interested in Warhammer waaaaay back in 1998 (until Lizardmen caught my “ooh, shiny!” A.D.D. :P) I’ve always liked that they’re struggling to adapt to the “modern” Warhammer world, their chivalry and obstinate, fiercely independent nature is making them the underdogs, outdated compared to the swiftly-advancing Empire.
    By The Brass Balls of Khorne- http://khornesbrassballs.blogspot.com

Brother-Captain

I'm kind of late to the party, but did they release the 8th edition army book for the Bret's yet or are we going to have to wait another year?
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Not even on the most recent rumor list any longer. Best guess is "next year", possibly tied into 9th Edition.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

My guess is that the End Times will show us what direction Bretonnia will head in. I'd expect a pretty hard reboot next year, in conjunction with 9th ed.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Brother-Captain

I just hope they don't try to phase out the Brets through some silly Undead story line.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by talinka View Post
    YES! I'll finally be able to finish my complete MLP army (no knights, just many different kinds of horsies, Pegasi, Unicorns and Alicorns.)
    Most likely will post pictures once I get really into painting it.
    I've just come back to this thread, and how the bloody hell did I miss this post?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Initiate

what about foot knights does not matter to me what they are just make sure they have everything a foot knight should have and includes scabbards for both sword and dagger and the correct type of dagger please nothing that should used for an empire knight please..

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast