BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Yeah but you should only have votes if you have land...
    Feudalism: Your Count Votes.
    Last edited by Lord-Boofhead; 05-23-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    Feudalism": Your Count Votes.
    lol I like that
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    selected like magic lores at the time of list creation (which to my mind was a massive improvement. No more highly convenient mages tailored to thrash your opponent).
    Is that an actual rule or just a tournament convention?

Brother-Sergeant

I would like to see the old school arrow head lance formation. It's what makes the Brets so unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    Is that an actual rule or just a tournament convention?
    Officially official rule.

It gave certain armies a serious advantage over others. For instance - Empire. Cheap, functional wizards with access to all 8 lores. Take two or three, and then just pick whichever lore helps best against your opponent's army (like Lore of Metal against Chaos or Bretonnians). Then...Orcs and Gobbos. Single lore for Gobbos, single lore for Orcs. Sometimes it's dead useful, other times not so much.

But now your lore is part of list selection, of which I fully and whole heartedly approve.

However, prior to officially official rule, it may have been a tournament only thing.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I wouldn't be surprised to see either prayers or vows go. They are trying to streamline the books somewhat and create less variance and options whilst still having the odd rule for character. Look at wood elves losing spites and kindreds.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

YES! I'll finally be able to finish my complete MLP army (no knights, just many different kinds of horsies, Pegasi, Unicorns and Alicorns.)
    Most likely will post pictures once I get really into painting it.

Chapter-Master

the bretonnian character looks like an early 90s metal model. weird looking dude.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    the bretonnian character looks like an early 90s metal model. weird looking dude.
    Yeah, but in a good way? Kinda like him if he's the real deal.

Dunno why but I got "you chose..poorly" in my head. Might just get him and paint him as an old knight with his grail...

Glad to see the Brets aren't out ta the game!!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkyskink View Post
    Yeah, but in a good way? Kinda like him if he's the real deal.

Dunno why but I got "you chose..poorly" in my head. Might just get him and paint him as an old knight with his grail...

Glad to see the Brets aren't out ta the game!!
    Not to destroy your hope but that mini is not new. Its a test model send to GW by a sculptor. Atleast thats the information on the round table (bretonnia forum) and they are the experts. I hope bretonnia gets redone soon but this rumour is unlikely.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast