BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    From Darnok on Warseer.

This is their own sodding fault. They shifted focus from campaign books, new units and conversion kits which people wanted to large monsters people were only ever going to buy one of at most and then they wonder why demand was low.
    yeah why they didnt just replicate the method they use in 40k I'll never know, their best models are elspeth, brucner, lietpold and turakhamun hands down
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Balor View Post
    Friend, I'm not sure what you are trying to get at here? People that play WFB know it is a wonderful game and are enjoying the best or one of the best points in its life cycle right now. The community will never be as large as its GW counterpart game for whatever reason but that might be a good thing. The system has held steady sales with no great deviation in either direction. You can now days easily find the GW apologist on every corner next to the GW doomsayer and the GW hater.
    ..Yeah, sorry dude I was tired. I was agreeing with the cash cow statement you made.

..The rambly part could have been summarised as- "I love my game and its better than 40k in my eyes, no offence intended to others."

And I agree totally with everything you just said. I am neither apologist' hater nor doomsayer. Like yourself, I'm just here to enjoy my game. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    yeah why they didnt just replicate the method they use in 40k I'll never know, their best models are elspeth, brucner, lietpold and turakhamun hands down
    Yep, I mean I bought one of most of the monsters but I probably spent the same amount on Empire conversion kits and whatnot, if they had started making conversion kits for other armies I collect I would have done the same.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Im going to have to try and get my hands on elspeth then before they decide not to re-cast the mold
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Well i spoke to Tony (head of FW) at the Heresy weekend and asked about WHF. He said its not gone but will be "ona break" till next year now
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Hope that is true, kind of reluctant to believe them given they said it would be unaffected by 30k at all.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

to be fair though, everything has been affected by 30k, even the 40k stuff comes out at a snails pace (if at all)

No doubt, but they also promised Imperial Armour wouldn't be affected by it.

Chapter-Master

still waiting on that DE book aren't you eldargal?

><

Yes.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast