BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

On the other hand, the whole End Times thing seems to basically be what Warhammer Forge wanted to do but done in the main studio. Big epic narrative, some key players dying, everything being shaken up, etc...
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Initiate

It would be amazing if Forge World did something for the Time of Legends. Imagine being able to use Sigmar as a general in a game of Warhammer or Alcadizzar for a living Khemri army or any of the original skaven lords of decay like the Greylords that sat at the head of the council before the greater clans starting ousting them. That would be awesome. Maybe in the future if fantasy sales pick up with 9th.

such a pity.... their sculpts are amazing

Monstrous Arcanum seems to have vanished from the store. I wonder what that says about 9th ed?

Chapter-Master

Not much? It's been clear for some time that all support for Warhammer Forge was being pulled, mostly due to lack of profit and diverting of resources to HH. Given Forgeworld is still run as a separate business, I can't see how it would have any impact on 9th edition. End Times is much likely to have a hearing on the next editin.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567