BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default The Faqs are up! *Such as they are....

In true Games Workshop tradition, the Faqs have started to appear and leave unanswered many of the questions we have already been asking. It is clear these were as rushed as the 7th Edition (per the Faqs that is official). Some of them are barely there at all while Necrons (for example) is quite lengthy. Look to your Faqs! You won't find much, but they get to claim they posted them quickly.

[url]http://www.blacklibrary.com/faqs-and-errata.html[/url]

Brother-Captain

It actually appears that they're very full if your codex isn't 6th ed, the 6th ed ones are tiny.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

The Ork change is pretty massive too, Weirdboyz now generate Daemonology (and only Daemonology), Warphead rules are gone but Weridboyz can buy an extra Mastery level instead, gives us a hint at whats to come (Daemonology and an Ork Discipline probably),

Might have to invest in Canoptek Spiders. +2 to Deny the Witch is too nice to pass up!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Heldrake's weapons are now treated as hull-mounted, which I take to mean that the baleflamer now has a 45-degree frontal arc - massive nerf there.

Chapter-Master

The Eldar one makes no sense.

The Runes of Warding rules are terribly written... I have no idea what it means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hyudun View Post
    Heldrake's weapons are now treated as hull-mounted, which I take to mean that the baleflamer now has a 45-degree frontal arc - massive nerf there.
    Thank you 7th edition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Helldrake Nerf. Awesome.

Weirdboyz only have Demonology. Weird but considering they're getting a new Codex next month and their own Psychic Discipline most likely, hopefully won't have to deal with it for too long.

Space Wolves and Blood Angels can only use Rulebook powers now. The psychic powers in their repsective Codexes are ignored now. Bye bye Jaws of Skill. Hello Tervigons and Carnifexes.

No functional change to Shadow in the Warp(so it works how now then? just the leadership thing on some perils tests?), and every Chaos Daemons psyker has access to daemonology. Hrm.

Chaplain

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING!

Classic GW bait and switch buff nerf there... classic.
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

Well they kind of had to do it since you will see an average of 6 Helldrakes now. So don't get that excited.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast