BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

A few things I noticed.

1) They fixed the wording for void shields in Stronhold Assault. Suck on that power timmies.

2) Knights can now be the Warlord for ANY army they're in provided they meet a few provisions. A) three Knights , or B) One knight and no other character models.
    So remember how people were whining about not being able to do Chaos Knights? Yeah....there we go.

3) Lords of War are apparently simply chosen like normal units now and do not automatically make use of the Through attrition victory or the warlord table unless you're playing a scenario from that book. Combine with changes to Destroyer weapons and that should give 'weak' super heavies more table time as the risk to reward incentive shifted slightly.

4) Scions with vox casters can get another pistol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Either quote the rules word for word or ask someone with a daemon codex in front of them.
    Ooooohhhhh.Lol! Got a bee in your bonnet as you're wrong?

Firstly you'll find the rules for CSM sorcerers in the CSM codex. Not the demon codex. Just thought I'd help you out there

Secondly, I did actually check the codex which is why I know I says ROLL not TAKE. You obviously haven't looked or you'd know. Time to eat humble pie my friend....

And as far as Chaos Daemons goes, mocapman is wrong. Daemons explicitly says "may", not "must", so a Daemon Psyker gets his deity's Primaris power, plus one roll wherever he chooses from any of the available tables.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chapter-Master

No, I mean that I don't have the codex in front of me so I can't look it up, so you should post the actual rules to convince me. But, if you're going to be like that, flagged. Anyways, now I'm at home so I can look it up, you have to roll, and chaos focus doesn't count as rolling. I did think you were talking about daemons, though, who don't have the same requirement.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    No, I mean that I don't have the codex in front of me so I can't look it up, so you should post the actual rules to convince me. But, if you're going to be like that, flagged. Anyways, now I'm at home so I can look it up, you have to roll, and chaos focus doesn't count as rolling. I did think you were talking about daemons, though, who don't have the same requirement.
    So why come out and tell me I'm wrong when you yourself hadn't checked the codex?

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't matter. We're all clear now about CSM sorcerers and chaos psychic focus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345