BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    Or for the Inquisition or Legion of the Damned, all exclusively eCodexes. Just redownload your copy, it will have been updated, you do have a legit copy right?
    Hopefully they won't be so stupid as to just sneak the changes in the back like that-- the point of an FAQ is to call out what has changed, and the only way you could do that with an ebook would be a page-by-page comparison of the new against the old . . . which just got overwritten.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chaplain

Did anyone happen to stumble over non-english FAQs?

They're either non-existent or I just can't find them on the Black Library site. None of witch would surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    Just redownload your copy, it will have been updated, you do have a legit copy right?
    I do. Do they announce if they update digital products or are you expected to just "know" there's an update?

EDIT: I just checked. Sisters, LotD and Inquisition have not been updated regarding 7th to date.
    Last edited by silashand; 05-28-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Brother-Captain

Still PISSED that they haven't clarified the issue of Crusaders between the Sisters Codex, the Grey Knight's Codex, and the Inquisition Codex.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    Still PISSED that they haven't clarified the issue of Crusaders between the Sisters Codex, the Grey Knight's Codex, and the Inquisition Codex.
    What is the issue? I only have the Sister's book.

Chaplain

Looks like my Blood Angels will be staying in the case for a few more months until the new codex. I'll just keep playing X-wing and Fantasy in the meantime, maybe I'll actually paint some more models for when the new codex (hopefully) hits.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Al Shut View Post
    Did anyone happen to stumble over non-english FAQs?

They're either non-existent or I just can't find them on the Black Library site. None of witch would surprise me.
    Le gasp, you mean there are non-British people who play this game?
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Grey Knights yet?!!

Their FAQ has given them a brand new codex!

Purifiers seem awesome now, though casting a Nova power is kind of counter productive to flamers and charging.

Interceptors are now jump troops, as well as the new Jump MC Dread Knight...

but Int 6 Str 6 objective securing dudes....with the only nerf being to banners

I really like the Sanctuary rule for vehicles too...
    http://bloodshadowsm41.blogspot.co.uk

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Shadow View Post
    I can't believe no one has mentioned Grey Knights yet?!!

Their FAQ has given them a brand new codex!

Purifiers seem awesome now, though casting a Nova power is kind of counter productive to flamers and charging.

but Int 6 Str 6 objective securing dudes....with the only nerf being to banners

I really like the Sanctuary rule for vehicles too...
    I noticed daemons got an extra hq that can be heavy. All I need is relentless and hello lascannons and torrent flamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Shadow View Post
    Uh... when were Interceptors ever not Jump Infantry?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast