BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

The abillity to actually practically shoot zoanthropes for one.

You need something lkme 5 warpcharge per brood and even then its a kick to our chances to do anything. Each warp blast is down in the 5% region to see if it damages AV12+. Gets as low as 2% if you don't use enough chargers.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    The abillity to actually practically shoot zoanthropes for one.

You need something lkme 5 warpcharge per brood and even then its a kick to our chances to do anything. Each warp blast is down in the 5% region to see if it damages AV12+. Gets as low as 2% if you don't use enough chargers.
    Looks like tyrants will be doing the heavy lifting. Especially if they roll Blast

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

they already were really, they are about the only half decent unit in the book at the moment, its just sad really how little thought has gone into the non-imperial FAQs
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    you dont have that many (a pair of tyrants maybe a tervigon or two)

and we lose far more with the new mechanics than we gained (see zoanthropes)
    A tyrant, tervigon, and a brood of zoans is 5. That's pretty good for most cases. Unless you are fighting psyker cheese (and why are you playing with that person), 5 dice is enough to make people cringe.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

I plan on throwing Zoeys into my list just to buff my Psychic dice and provide synapse (that is wonderfully survivable with that 3+ invul).
    "Let blood and fire obliterate the world! I will never desist till I have dragged to my palace by her hair the barbarian queen, the daughter of dogs!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12