BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Question Look out sir took a hit :(

Well looks like its a +4 for all characters or is there still the +2 for ICs somewere?
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaric View Post
    Well looks like its a +4 for all characters or is there still the +2 for ICs somewere?
    In the Independent Characters section (pg 166 I think...) it mentions that it is on a 2+

Ah thank you
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Chapter-Master

Look out sir is the devil. Actually, all of the wound allocation rules are the worst.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Depends how you do them.

Working it all out one at a time? Pain the bahookie, and no mistake.

But....there are ways to batch roll without mucking about too much.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Look out sir is the devil. Actually, all of the wound allocation rules are the worst.
    Yeah, look out sir is annoying but I'm not sure I agree with you otherwise. especially now that you roll to hit and wound with each weapon you're firing seperately, rather than rolling everything then grouping inflicted wounds by save granted. That was a mess, sometimes.

It's just broken it down into easier to consumer chunks. And to be honest, I'm not sure it's made any difference. After all, I'd be far more likely to attempt Look out Sir against a Lascannon or Plasma gun than a piddly little Bolter
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Working it all out one at a time? Pain the bahookie, and no mistake.
    Everyone always seems to do this though. And I can't tell them to stop being a prick because technically it's legal, even if it's incredibly stupid. And I run into idiots who try and do it when there isn't even a character involved. Worst rule evar.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.