BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by chicop76 View Post
    Sisters are very boring to play now, but I wouldn't say they suck. You just have to get in rapid fire range and stay out of combat. Ironically against Tau which they actually can beat in combat, It's probably best to rapid fire away, or assault depending on the situation.
    I think they suck big time. The Shield of Faith rule is a joke as is any rule that gives a 6+ for anything. A 1/6 chance at an invul sounds nice in the fluff, but never pans out and is essentially worthless. No army should have to pay points for a 6+ anything IMO. One-use Acts are idiotic. Acts that are restricted to individual units might be fine, but the ones they got are essentially worthless. And the idea of "getting into Rapid Fire range, but staying out of combat?" That works not at all. If you are in double-tap range you will be charged the next turn period, terrain or no terrain. The list goes on...

I have played Sisters since the end of 2nd Edition. They were my first ever 40K army and short of the interim PDF they released, this Ward codex is the worst ever. It is garbage. I would say they were throwing a bone to Sisters players had it been even remotely better, but it looks more like an insult to them. It's almost like the design team had a contest on how bad they could make a list and this is what they came up with. I imagine they had a good laugh at the pub afterwards...

Chapter-Master

That they could be worse is little consolation that they aren't very good. If they were eldar, then exorcists would suddenly get 3d6 shots instead of d61, and everything in the codex would have ignores cover.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678