BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Another cool thing.

FMCs get jink even when gliding. so Nurgle daemon princes with wings have 2+ cover saves
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Another cool thing.

FMCs get jink even when gliding. so Nurgle daemon princes with wings have 2+ cover saves
    <laughs> I wasn't going to draw attention to that one yet so I could see the look on my friend Kerstan's face. Ah well.

First-Captain

Another cool thing.

CSM.daemons.have.wings, while.daemon princes have demonic flight, meaning.daemons.need.not.wings.

You telling.me.that.invisibility.on flying.mcs.give them +2 cover.saves.while.gliding. please.tell me that linking disrupts their shooting.and.assaulting.

It.seems.like.7th was made.For.daemons. like.how.5th was made.For.guard.

So yes, Be'Lakor gets Shrouded and has wings so he ALWAYS has a 2+ Cover save (unless you somehow ignore cover). He also has Invisibility. So assuming you cast it (and I dont' know why you wouldn't).... they need 6's to hit you without having to fly... and thus can still assault right away. Even if they do hit you... well you have a 2+ Cover save.... Eternal Warrior on the off chance you get hit with something good.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Caitsidhe View Post
    So yes, Be'Lakor gets Shrouded and has wings so he ALWAYS has a 2+ Cover save (unless you somehow ignore cover). He also has Invisibility. So assuming you cast it (and I dont' know why you wouldn't).... they need 6's to hit you without having to fly... and thus can still assault right away. Even if they do hit you... well you have a 2+ Cover save.... Eternal Warrior on the off chance you get hit with something good.
    Basically.now.you can glide.away and rape.is.what you saying. That changes a lot of.things. Which means you fly 2".like before, but after.that you glide and assault.everything, sigh.

Harder.to.kill.flying.mc s.check
    Summon more.daemons. check.
    Can have fateweaver, 3 Lord of.changes, and Bel'kor. Check.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by chicop76 View Post
    CSM.daemons.have.wings, while.daemon princes have demonic flight, meaning.daemons.need.not.wings.

You telling.me.that.invisibility.on flying.mcs.give them +2 cover.saves.while.gliding. please.tell me that linking disrupts their shooting.and.assaulting.

It.seems.like.7th was made.For.daemons. like.how.5th was made.For.guard.
    What? Huh I dont even....

Wings make daemon princes into FMCs which have jink. Daemon of nurgle gives shrouded. These stack to give a 2+ cover save
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

What? Huh I dont even....

Wings make daemon princes into FMCs which have jink. Daemon of nurgle gives shrouded. These stack to give a 2+ cover save
    Yeah. I commented on the fact that Be'Lakor also comes with Shrouded (like a Nurgle DP), Wings, and Invisibility. I said, perhaps, too much and overloaded him.

i cant find anywhere that states the embarked units of a transport also snap fire after the vehicle jinks...

also the take a leadership test to not have to snap fire from stunned or shaken while in a transport is AMAZING

Tau Drone Spam works beautifully. Single tank units work better in Unbound. And not auto-wrecking Immobilized Tanks makes Recovery Gear a better use of points in squads.

Telekinesis now actually has some useful powers!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast