BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FW Now accepting Paypal

That's new isn't it?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I believe so.

GW main site has accepted it for a while.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

yep and kinda awesome to, I no longer have to hope I've loaded up the debit card with the right amount based on $AU to Brit pounds conversion rate huzah! Doing an order in a fortnight too!

Chapter-Master

Also, I can never seem to convince my credit card company that Forge World is a legit business. So no more stressed out evening time calls with the credit card letting it know, again, that Forge World is a real company that I really want to buy something from, even though it's in Britain and has a funny name...
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

First-Captain

that was bloody time... good to see they FINALLY went with the times...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    Also, I can never seem to convince my credit card company that Forge World is a legit business. So no more stressed out evening time calls with the credit card letting it know, again, that Forge World is a real company that I really want to buy something from, even though it's in Britain and has a funny name...
    This exactly. I've had issues with my creditcard every since I owned one and I tried to order at Forge world. I guess I could always order through a local gaming store, but this just makes it a bit more convenient
    40k- Chaos Space marines - Chaos Daemons - WM/H - Khador - Cygnar - Dystopian wars - EotBS

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoschrist View Post
    This exactly. I've had issues with my creditcard every since I owned one and I tried to order at Forge world. I guess I could always order through a local gaming store, but this just makes it a bit more convenient
    Yup - me too. Every time I wanted to buy something from FW I had to get in touch with my bank and get them to authorize the payment - which backfired once because my CC company once thought that I was in the UK actually.

This is going to really hurt my wallet's bottom line as far as impulse purchases go.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Just used it and its as insane and annoying as ever. Now to convince pay pall that I only wanted to make that transaction once

Could someone explain how to do this please? I'm new to paypal.

Iron Father

You don't need a paypal account to actually pay using paypal, but you can set up an account. Just go to the paypal page a have a look it's very easy to do.

I've had my account since 2010 and I'm very happy with it, costs nothing to you as a buyer and the couple times I've had problems paypal sorted a refund very quickly.

As an example, my xbox account was hacked a couple years ago and £90 worth of xbox points were bought. I contacted Microsoft and was told it would take 45 working days to investigate and issue a refund. I contacted paypal as the payment was taken using that method. They refunded me that day.
    Last edited by Deadlift; 07-11-2014 at 01:00 AM.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast